Another play date with the ladies
On Tuesday Mommy and I went to a play date with some of the ladies from church and their kids. It was fun to get out and socialize but I was so pre-occupied with the cute baby girls that I wasn’t focusing on eating and then I got upset because I was really hungry. Eventually I settled down and ate enough to tide me over until I got home. On this day, I learned that girl babies and boy babies have some different parts. When Mommy was changing my diaper some of the toddlers from the group (all girls) showed a lot of interest in my “extra equipment” – seems I’m already turning heads (wink, wink).
Long, Long, Long Drive
On Saturday Mommy and Daddy woke me up early in the morning instead of the other way around. We all went in the car for a nice car ride which seemed to go on and on. Every time I woke up from another nap we were in a new city or town. It was sort of neat to see all those different places. Daddy drove the whole way while Mommy hung out with me in the back seat. I think we stayed in the car most of the day, or that is what it felt like. Once we finally stopped we ended up in a place called Sault Ste. Marie
Pit stop in Lively
On our way to Sault, we stopped half way at a place called Lively (which is just outside of Sudbury). We visited Mommy & Daddy’s old university friends Tina & Wade and had a late breakfast. They have a baby boy named Evan who is 16 months old. He was big and strong. I hope I grow up to be strong like him. Tina and Wade made Mommy & Daddy a nice breakfast and we hung out for a few hours to take a “break” from the road.
My First Sleep Over
Once we got to Sault Ste. Marie, we visited Mommy & Daddy’s friends Armand and Elicia (friends they originally met in Bermuda). I thought we’d be going home after our visit, but it turns out we ended up sleeping over. I have napped almost everywhere I’ve visited, but I’ve never slept overnight. I liked staying over at Armand & Elicia’s beautiful home. Elicia paid loads of attention to me and Armand has the same sleep patterns and bedtime as me, so we got along really well.
Grandpa’s Camp
On Sunday, after leaving Armand & Elicia’s house, we drove in the car for a little while and went to my late Grandpa Felkai’s Camp (or as Southerners call it – “a cottage”). Daddy & Mommy where so excited to be at the camp. It made me happy to see them so content. I now know why they like it there so much; it’s so relaxing and beautiful. Mommy showed me around the camp while Daddy unpacked and opened it for the season. Mommy showed me a picture wall of photos of my late Grandpa with all his kids and grandkids. I really wish I could have met him; he seemed like so much fun.
On Tuesday Mommy and I went to a play date with some of the ladies from church and their kids. It was fun to get out and socialize but I was so pre-occupied with the cute baby girls that I wasn’t focusing on eating and then I got upset because I was really hungry. Eventually I settled down and ate enough to tide me over until I got home. On this day, I learned that girl babies and boy babies have some different parts. When Mommy was changing my diaper some of the toddlers from the group (all girls) showed a lot of interest in my “extra equipment” – seems I’m already turning heads (wink, wink).
Long, Long, Long Drive
On Saturday Mommy and Daddy woke me up early in the morning instead of the other way around. We all went in the car for a nice car ride which seemed to go on and on. Every time I woke up from another nap we were in a new city or town. It was sort of neat to see all those different places. Daddy drove the whole way while Mommy hung out with me in the back seat. I think we stayed in the car most of the day, or that is what it felt like. Once we finally stopped we ended up in a place called Sault Ste. Marie
Pit stop in Lively
On our way to Sault, we stopped half way at a place called Lively (which is just outside of Sudbury). We visited Mommy & Daddy’s old university friends Tina & Wade and had a late breakfast. They have a baby boy named Evan who is 16 months old. He was big and strong. I hope I grow up to be strong like him. Tina and Wade made Mommy & Daddy a nice breakfast and we hung out for a few hours to take a “break” from the road.
My First Sleep Over
Once we got to Sault Ste. Marie, we visited Mommy & Daddy’s friends Armand and Elicia (friends they originally met in Bermuda). I thought we’d be going home after our visit, but it turns out we ended up sleeping over. I have napped almost everywhere I’ve visited, but I’ve never slept overnight. I liked staying over at Armand & Elicia’s beautiful home. Elicia paid loads of attention to me and Armand has the same sleep patterns and bedtime as me, so we got along really well.
Grandpa’s Camp
On Sunday, after leaving Armand & Elicia’s house, we drove in the car for a little while and went to my late Grandpa Felkai’s Camp (or as Southerners call it – “a cottage”). Daddy & Mommy where so excited to be at the camp. It made me happy to see them so content. I now know why they like it there so much; it’s so relaxing and beautiful. Mommy showed me around the camp while Daddy unpacked and opened it for the season. Mommy showed me a picture wall of photos of my late Grandpa with all his kids and grandkids. I really wish I could have met him; he seemed like so much fun.
Me & Armand - we have the same bedtime
Me & Mommy with Tina & Evan during our pit stop in Lively
No comments:
Post a Comment