Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week in Review April 20th to 26th


Miller Time in Toronto
On Saturday Mommy & Daddy had some old friends from their “Waterloo days” come to see us. Their names are Dave & Erica and they seemed really nice. They brought me some cool baby toys and also brought Mommy & Daddy something called a “large double double”, not sure what that is yet. We went out for a long walk around the neighborhood and talked about real estate and how much room I will need once I start walking. We even walked past an open house and ventured in for a look, but it seemed pretty expensive for the size and location - but thats what Mommy & Daddy thought.

Play Date
On Friday Mommy and I went for a walk down Merton Street to meet a lady named Crystal and her baby Sloane. Mommy met Crystal in her pre-natal class. Her baby girl, Sloane was born on the same day as me but she is 5 hours older than I am. Mommy and Crystal took us for a walk in the neighbourhood and stopped off at a coffee shop. While Mommy and Crystal chatted on the patio, Sloane and I flaked out in our strollers. It was a nice relaxing day.


Dairy Queen
I was out and about with my Mommy and she took me to her friend Kari’s place. We had a great visit with Kari and her two daughters Eliza & Leah. It was such a nice day outside that Mommy and Kari decided to bring us in our strollers to some place called Dairy Queen. This confused me a little as I have heard people refer to Mommy as the “Dairy Queen”. However this place was like a restaurant and sold many treats and flavours of ice cream. Leah, Eliza and I had a great time in our strollers. I look forward to the day when I’m old enough to have my own smartie blizzard.

Laughing
Mommy and Daddy have been laughing a lot lately and I’m trying my best to join in on the laughing too. I’m working hard on it and now when I smile really big I can make a tiny giggle. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to have a full laugh like Mommy….although I know it will take years of practice to make my laugh as loud as hers.

Me, Mommy & the Millers

Me and My Mommy at home, I love her.











Me with Sloane (she is 5 hours older than me)













Me & Eliza going to Dairy Queen






Me telling Daddy what to write on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment