Can you believe I’m almost 8 months old? Wow, time flies when you’re learning and experiencing all these new things for the first time.
What are these Orange Balls?
On Sunday afternoon, Mommy & Daddy took me for a nice car ride so I could get a good rest. When I woke up we were parking in a farmer’s field someplace with a ton on other cars. It was like a shopping mall parking lot with Minivans and SUVs as far as you could see. But why were we in a farmer’s field? I was further confused when I noted another field filled with all these orange balls of various sizes. It was explained to me that these orange balls were actually pumpkins, which are apparently fruit (because it has seeds – look it up, it’s true. Did you know that? I want my blog to be education as well as entertaining). Anyway, I was fascinated by these pumpkins and loved tapping them with my hand and trying to push them. The paparazzi were there as well. You can see their pictures below.
Friends from the north
On Saturday morning, I got up early and went for breakfast with our friend Mike (who went to university with Mommy & Daddy) and his girlfriend Megan. I once again had to eat my rice cereal while I watched everyone eat some great looking pancakes, French toast and sausages….when do I get to try? At least the waitress took pity on me and brought me 4 or 5 extra spoons for me to tap on the table and throw on the floor.
Gymboree
During the week, Mommy took me to this awesome place called the Gymboree. It was fantastic. There were tons of fun things to do. We played games like baby soccer and sang songs. I also got to hang out with my buddy Sloane. I hope I get to go again. Can we Mommy? Please?
Trying to walk
Well I’ve mastered pulling myself up to stand, and I’m learning to shuffle along while holding onto furniture and things, but I guess I need to venture out and learn how to walk. I will keep you posted on my progress, so far so good….but I’m cautious about “letting go” just yet.
Jake you have grown so much!! What a big boy you are now! What a great blog where we can learn things as well as enjoy all your adventures. :-) Say hi to Mom and Dad from all of us Axelsson. Kram!!
ReplyDelete